INFORMATION TO OUR COMMUNITY REGARDING COVID-19
The Eckard Baldwin Funeral Home and Chapel prioritizes the health and well-being of our staff and guests. It is natural to feel a sense of anxiety during the recent developments surrounding the COVID-19 virus. Our team is closely monitoring this evolving situation and are following the health guidance for funeral homes provided by the CDC. We know you will continue to hear and see news reports about the coronavirus and we are going to do everything we can to support you and your family in the safest possible way during this time.
Due to recent mandates by local government, masks will be required at all times and social distancing regulations will be implemented. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time and remind you to please follow the CDC recommendations below:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with your arm or inner elbow
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Please stay home when you are sick or not feeling well
- When possible, avoid handshakes, hugs and other physical greetings
We will continue to monitor CDC guidance and state and local health official guidance.